Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Here comes another guy

Batsu
Batsu
Posted at

Greetings to everyone,

Here I come, like many of you, to create and publish a webcomics. The funny thing is, I have tried to begin one since a couple of years now, and never thought to join a Webcomics Community before.

Talk about dumb! :neenjah:

Well, here I am, many projects in my head. So many idea, that I'm sure, I'll be able to make the script for 2 to three pages, while in the same period I would have only draw one panel. <_<

So I'll give me a bit of time, so I can acclimate myself to the community, and then I'll start my search for an artist. :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

You did a good thing joining our Webcomic Community. We're the best one.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Well, here I am, many projects in my head. So many idea, that I'm sure, I'll be able to make the script for 2 to three pages, while in the same period I would have only draw one panel. <_<
Man, I get like that all the time. (But I decided to try to draw my own stuff anyway. X.X )

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

Hello and welcome to DD.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

You have made a wise choice that you will not regret.

Batsu
Batsu
Posted at

Quite late, but I have to say it : Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome!

As you may have guessed (or not) I've been quite busy. Between my work, preparation for a week-end trip by my girlfriend and discovering a few webcomics here (I eat them like a glutton…) I was quite overwhelmed.

Well, better get started then.

Oh, and usedbook, I may do the same and try drawing a webcomic by myself, but it won't happen anytime soon, i'm afraid.

Furthermore I don't know if my style would feet one. :/

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Weclom, do you want to try a nice Cold Hot Cola?

Batsu
Batsu
Posted at

Cold… Hot… Cola?

*Does not Compute*
*sYstEm FailU4e*

… lol!

No seriously Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.