Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey

Kalos
Kalos
Posted at

Hello :)

I just got started with my first comic on this site with a buddy of mine, Sixth Dementia (you should really send him tons of messages–he'll love that), and figured I'd drop by the forums to see what's what around here.

Not much to say about me–I can't draw and I'm not funny. Don't even ask me what I'm doing on Drunk Duck.

Besides that, I'm 20, male, from Virginia, and spend way too much time on the internet.

Blue skies,
Kalos

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Dude, it's okay. I'm not fuuny either, nor can I draw.
But if you love webcomics, then you're in the right place.

But if you don't I hav nothing more to say……okay bye.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Wassup Kalos?

Welcome to the duck, I hope you and your buddy have a cool time here and make some great comics.
Seeya around.
~Brad

Posted at

Hey there, Kalos. Welcome to DrunkDuck. Don't worry; I'm not funny either, though I am rather odd. I hope you have fun on this site, but don't count on the whole "blue skies" part today; I has special plans…

Posted at

Welcome! It's okay, only I am funny out of all the rest of these chumps and I don't mind unfunny people. ;)

Seriously though, hope you enjoy yourself here. There are plenty of comics to read and a pretty good community. You ever find yourself in need of help, just whistle and someone will be along to give you a helping hand. :)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I heard that some fishes eat babies.

Is that true?

Posted at

Apparently I'm creepy.

Do I seem creepy to you?

By the why, your toilet is filthy.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Kalos! I'm not particularly funny either (though I TRY to be, and I think that just makes me lame) - and I can't really draw but I'm learning! You should learn too - all the cool kids are doing it.

And Custard - I only think you're creepy when you're sifting through my garbage. I promise it's not that interesting.

Posted at

… and figured I'd drop by the forums to see what's what around here.

Shouldn't you be making pictures about how much I hate swiss cheese, or something?

Productivity = happiness. Learn it, live it, love it.

Now back to work.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, along with your friend!

Kalos
Kalos
Posted at

… and figured I'd drop by the forums to see what's what around here.

Shouldn't you be making pictures about how much I hate swiss cheese, or something?

Productivity = happiness. Learn it, live it, love it.

Now back to work.

Pssh… What's to hate about Swiss cheese?

And thanks, everyone, for the welcome.

Posted at

Swiss cheese goes well on sammiches. ;)

Welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.