Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey everybody! Newbie on board

Posted at

My name is, yes you guessed it, Robert Tidwell. I'm a comic book writer. I have been working on my first feature book which is entered into the comic book challenge, and have several shorts which I'll be uploading as soon as my artists get them too me. I ran a horrorcore website for several years until my partner and I had a disagreement about politics. I'm extremely liberal. He was a nazi. It didn't work out. Music is my second love to comics. I can listen to any kind of music but I have the most bizarre tastes. My ex girlfriend said I listen to SkitzoXcore. She said its like riding in a car with 15 different people(in my head) who change the radio stations after every song, from one persons favorite to the other.

My favorite artist, aside from the ones I'm working with of course is Dave Mckean. My favorite writer is Neil Gaiman. I also like Octavia Butler, Sam kieth, tananarive due, alan moore and many others.

Vote Obama in 08.

Um. myspace is myspace.com/botro

What else? Oh, STEPHEN COLBERT IS THE FUNNIEST MAN ON TV.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Vote Obama in 08.

Um. myspace is myspace.com/botro

What else? Oh, STEPHEN COLBERT IS THE FUNNIEST MAN ON TV.

I will.

Myspace… Blech…

Maybe.

Posted at

Five letters, starts with "H" ends with "O"

Posted at

H….O

hmmm…

Hydro. Okay. Not sure where you are going with this but….

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Hey, welcome! I checked out Ogre and its looking awesome so far. :)

Posted at

Welcome, looks like you'll be super busy…Good luck with your projects I promise to check it out just as soon as I have free time. (What is this ….ff.frre…free time? Yeah, I don't know, but some day…I'll have some…some day.)

EHJones
EHJones
Posted at

Hey, Robert… nice to see you again! We traded a message or two in one of the MySpace comic groups about the challenge… I'm the one with the Ring of Auberon page. I checked out your Ogre stuff a while back, and was pretty impressed… I hope our stuff measures up!

Anyway, good to see you on here as well, and good luck in the competition!

Posted at

thanks man! your stuff looked pretty slick too.

Posted at

Heya, and welcome.

Looks like I'm gonna have to go check out your stuff, with everyone saying such nice things. :D

Good luck with the competition!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.