Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey everyone!

ysqure3
ysqure3
Posted at

I'm trying out some comic hosting stuff, and heard some good things about DD's ease-of-use–it's way simpler than, say, ComicGenesis (<__>) until now, I've just been hosting my stuff on my deviantART page, which isn't really satisfactory.

So… hello, hello!

Posted at

Welcome, welcome!

I find that Drunk Duck works great in terms of ease of use and a friendly (semi-sane) community. There are problems, but it's much better than any other option I could imagine right now.

If you need anything, just ask. Unless it's cola, 'cause trust me when I say you don't want that!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Well, hello!
Deviant Art doesn't seem as awesome for comic-hosting purposes. We're glad you've joined up with us instead. YAY US!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Heeeeellllloooo.

WORSHIP MMMMMMEMEEEEEHHHH!!!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Heeeeellllloooo.

WORSHIP MMMMMMEMEEEEEHHHH!!!

mehhh..don't.
I'd rather drink the cola Dark Clown gives out..
Anyway…hey thar!

Posted at

'lo! Hope you feel right at home… er… as home as a comic artist feels in an online comic publishing community thing. Which might be pretty homely, now that I think about it. Except for the extreme abundance of laxatives all over the place. That might take a gas mask and a couple of weeks to getting used to.

… Unless you live with someone who has a high frequency of flatulence and bathroom trips.

Try not to get thirsty, anyway!

Posted at

Don't walk around alone at night if you're female, Shplane could be waiting around any corner or lurking in the shadows.

Posted at

I dunno. Shplane seems like the kind of person that wouldn't hide if he's going to sneak up on you. He'd just walk up to you and do whatever he wants to do. This includes shoving huge, angry red faces at you until you decide not to worship ninny.

You might as well simply not walk around alone, period.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Truedat…

Carry pepper spray with you at all times.
:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.