Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey everyone! I'm new ^_^

Posted at

Hi! I'm new, so if there's anything you want to tell me about the site, don't hesitate! You can call me angel if you want, whatever floats your boat. I like drawing and I hope to put up a comic someday soon. There's not much else…I guess I'm just a regular yet crazy girl ^_^ See ya later!

Posted at

Hello Angel! Welcome aboard… You're avatar is really cute.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

WWOOORRRRSSSHHIIIPPP MMMEEEEHHHH!!!

Posted at

Welcome! I see you've already met Warpedwenger, our other newbie to the forums and Crazyninny our resident sociopath. (I'm kidding, we actually have a lot of those around here, myself included.)

Well here's some advice in the forums: don't take yourself too seriously, avoid any cola, and remember that these creatures–I mean fellow comic creators–only bite when provoked, which you might accidentally do by looking one of them in the eye so don't do that.

Any other advice on the workings of the actual website will have to be asked directly to someone (I'm friendly and helpful, as are a number of others) or asked in the sub-forum Help! How do I…. HTML questions can be asked in the Coding help & templates sub-forum.

Have fun!

Posted at

WWOOORRRRSSSHHIIIPPP MMMEEEEHHHH!!!

In the absence of shplane,

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome, hope you'll have fun here :D!

Also:
The hell is that, POS?

Posted at

Welcome, hope you'll have fun here :D!

Also:
The hell is that, POS?

Crocomire from Super Metroid.

If I can find the Draygon one, I can scare you even more.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the fun, Angel! I second what Steely said - most questions will be answered in the help forum, but for anything you can't find, you can always ask one of us directly.
Be good!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Filthy Shplane worshipper. <_<

Posted at

Filthy Shplane worshipper. <_<

No, it's just you don't have the stuff to worshipage.

Posted at

Hello, welcome to DD Of (may I call you 'Of' or do you prefer '_'?). Please keep tidy, don't make a scene, and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

Wait, Shplane isn't here? Crap, I thought he lived here. Someone get wanking, there's a void to be filled.

albone
albone
Posted at

Welcome to the DD party!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! I love your avatar, so morbid and cute. :P

crocty
crocty
Posted at

WASSUP!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.