Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey gang, newcomer here

KamiDaHobo
KamiDaHobo
Posted at

Hello all.

I'm a newcomer to DrunkDuck (well, actually, I was here about a year ago, but those were different times), and I'm here to finally make my story into an actual product of-sorts, or at least presented in something more than a storyboarded format.

A little about myself, I'm a third-year college student majoring in Film Directing, minoring in Graphic Design. I've had quite a bit of art experience, ranging from winning indie showcase awards to shirt design contests. My style is a pretty cut-and-chase one, mixing elements from Ashley Wood, Stan Lee, and Takeshi Miyazawa.

I don't have any 'real' pages up yet, but once I obtain my scanner and Wacom tablet, I'll bust out some pages for you fine folks. The link is in my sig, and I just wanted to stop by and say 'hello'. Hopefully I can bring something to the table that's a bit unique, and get a few friends in the process.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Super Jesus welcomes you.

Posted at

welcome.

I really like the design of the signature.

Posted at

welcome! I'm glad that you decided to come back. The duck can always use a few good artists. :)

KamiDaHobo
KamiDaHobo
Posted at

Many thanks for the warm reception, guys. :D

I think I'm going to post my first official page a week from today.

Now, time to get my hands dirty in the community!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Wipe your feet on the mat first you hobo :roll: DD welcomes you.

KamiDaHobo
KamiDaHobo
Posted at

Wipe your feet on the mat first you hobo :roll: DD welcomes you.

Oh my God, the mud is everywhere!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.