Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey Hey Party People!

Posted at

Just thought i would introduce myself as i'm new here. The names Dave, i'm 15 and am from England.My friend recommended this site to me and i have to say…its great! Well i best introduce myself a little better then that shouldn't i? Hmmm.. Well i'm in a band called Arkandur we've been around for a Year now and we're getting quite well known in the North Yorkshire Area.I'm quite the anime fan, i love Naruto it is the best anime ever :P(apart from Death Note and D-Grey Man). Hmmm..anything else? Well..I guess i'll list some stuff about me XD
1.I Play the keyboard
2.I love Anime
3.I love to listen to Music
4.I like playing video games(a bit too much really XD)

Anyways if you ever feel bored go check out my comic, its called The Video Game Universe

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

It's fantastic to see that you find this little old site great, I hope you have fun here!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You're in a band? That's pretty cool.

Welcome to the Duck.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

EVERYONE LOVES THE DUCK!!!

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, it is a hoot-'na-half.

These are the Dave's I know I know…(That dates me a bit) Good luck with the comic and the band. (What do you do in the band?)

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

So, sold any records yet?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome to DD

Posted at

Heya DAve, welcome too DD. I'm also a big anime fan. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.