Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey ho! Newbie!

Geene76
Geene76
Posted at

Yep, get yer fresh meat here! ^_^

sorry, just had to get that out of my system. I'm more of a comic reader than comic artist, so I may not post any comic. Of course, I'm not a fan of my own drawing (it sucks).
But, hey, I like wasting time reading web comics! I will try my best to be nice, but I cannot promise against lurking, though. Forgive?

Thanks to the admins for this community!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Welcome Earthling, Welcome to DrunkDuck tasty morsel-I MEAN being of an advanced race.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Welcome Earthling, Welcome to DrunkDuck tasty morsel-I MEAN being of an advanced race.
Yeah ok… KEEP that sort of thing in the top drawer please! How many times do we have to tell you guys?

Welcom Geene76!

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Yeah ok… KEEP that sort of thing in the top drawer please! How many times do we have to tell you guys?

Welcom Geene76!
Sorry earth-monkey, wont happen again.

Geene76
Geene76
Posted at

Welcom Geene76!

well, I kinda did set it up. ^_^" ..sorry.
Thanks for the welcomes!

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

Totally forgiven! ^_^ Welcome. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.