Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey new here, trying to see if i cant make a few people smile while im here

jimbob47
jimbob47
Posted at

I only just started makeing Comics so they wount be so good bt with a little serport i might be able to become good at all this. wish is luck!

Kirii
Kirii
Posted at

WELCOME FELLOW NEWBIE, FOR I TOO, JUST STARTED COMICING..or is it comiking…no wait ya, comicing…ANYWAYS….I shalt support your Comic, also I might suggest Paint.NET *not a site* or something if you dont wanna use MS Paint…Thought RM & MM looks intermarestin…imma keep my eyes peeled….not too peeled to make them burst out though…THAT'D HURT DB>…but Pain is Comedy so…WHAT DO I DO?!

Getting off track again.

So ya, welcome to Drunk Duck, im not too popular myself, so we're in the same boat C:.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello jimbob47 - this is definitely the place to come for help and support (unless you're an alcoholic or something, then you might try alcoholics anonymouse) cause we have sub forums for helpful and supportive er, tips and, er, Steely did this so much better than me.

Kirii - trying to sneak in quietly by piggybacking on jimbob47's thread eh? You don't get away with it that easily…

EVERYBODY… KIRII IS HERE - BREAK OUT THE CRIANZA. *stamps foot* SPANISH WINE - FRESH BRAINS!

Kirii
Kirii
Posted at

AAAAAHHHH NOOOOO *runs* DONT KILL MEEEEEEE, I AM NO CRIMINIAL…im just too nervous to post threads…I AINT NO LEADER *fist shake* NOW TAKE THIS, YOU FIEND! *fires her narwhal cannon* D'OHOHOHOHO

jimbob47
jimbob47
Posted at

Mhmmmm Wheal, there blubbler saves millons!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Jimbob and Kirii, welcome to the Duck!

And Scarf, I love that you are spreading the crianza virus ^.^ So delicious!

*blocks narwhal attack with extra-strength narwhal-blocking shield action!*

jimbob47
jimbob47
Posted at

*Get's the BBQ ready for narwhal burgers* MSpaint is god to me lol, it's what i use, and with the fact that i use a touch pad IT"S LIKE FINGER PAINTING! YAY HANDS!

AshleeS
AshleeS
Posted at

Geez, I'm away from the forum for a few days and suddenly there's a slew of new people!! =O

hi.

jimbob47
jimbob47
Posted at

Geez, I'm away from the forum for a few days and suddenly there's a slew of new people!! =O

hi.
Hai there

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.