Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey there :)

Posted at

Hey I'm new here. I hope this community is just as nice and fun as devart! I wanna get started on my comic and make some friends along the way on here. I want to learn about coding stuff first, what do you suggest?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hello Hello and welcome. Can't compare the 2 communities because I started here and it's been fun enough for me that I haven't checked out anything else. Anyway, do feel free to join the Name That Voice Contest.

As to coding, check out the Coding Help and Templates forum. I need to spend some quality time there myself.

Posted at

uh well… i guess i can re introduce myself.
I left the community because I found it hard to understand some things but now im ready. I left because it was hard to find someone to help me and point me in the right direction
Where do I go to find guidelines for images and stuff? Just guidelines in general…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hi again.

I suggest that you be specific about what guidelines you need or want. For example, are you talking about what sized images to post? or are you talking about editorial considerations?

btw: did you look through the tutorials section (see tab above)? because there's a lot of how-to information there.

Posted at

I meant about what size images to post.
What are editorial considerations? Also, I will check out the tutorial section. Thanks !:)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Comic page size? I post at a width of 800. Dunno if that helps.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I post my comics with a width of 600 pixels, but so long as there is no horizontal scrolling, you should be ok.

Posted at

thanks.. the image size thing was really holding me back for a while :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.