Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey there XD

vally
vally
Posted at

What's up? I'm new in this site…obviously XD
My name's Valerey, but most of my friends usually call me Vally. I love making manga and I uploaded the manga the started making a few days ago here, hope you check it out. Anyways, I'm not really sure 'bout what else to say in a newbie post so I'll stop now before I ramble on and on about random stuff :D

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey Vally… welcome to the duck! There is some truly wonderful manga on the duck that I think you will enjoy. The more the merrier…also dig your avatar pic… very nice. I'll go check out your work :D

What's up? I'm new in this site…obviously XD
My name's Valerey, but most of my friends usually call me Vally. I love making manga and I uploaded the manga the started making a few days ago here, hope you check it out. Anyways, I'm not really sure 'bout what else to say in a newbie post so I'll stop now before I ramble on and on about random stuff :D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Vally! Welcome to the fun ^.^ Looking forward to checking out your work when you've started posting!

Posted at

Indeed, welcome to the duck. Cookies on the right, cake on the left. Lots of great comics in between.

Comics on, Vally!

jazzraven
jazzraven
Posted at

hey awesome!!1 welcome :3

Posted at

Welcome!! I hope you have a lovely time here at DD! :3

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Welcome… why don't you want to ramble about random stuff, random is great.

I hope you will enjoy the DD Beach made out of a lot of high quality sand.

Posted at

My sister's english name is Valorie.

Of course she spells it differently than you so forgive me that that's my prefered way of spelling it.

Hi.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.