Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey there!

SMtofu
SMtofu
Posted at

I'm new. :) I just posted my own webcomic up and I love reading other peoples' comics.

Anyway, nice to meet you all~

Posted at

How do you do, SMtofu? Welcome to DrunkDuck. My name is Renga Studio. :) I has a weather machine (Don't ask!), but I've decided to leave it home until further notice. ;)

…..

Well, that's it for me, but the others will be greeting you soon! Bye, SMtofu! Have fun on DrunkDuck and don't drink the Cold Hot Cola!

Ha-ha! I now has a portable weather machine that fits conveniently in my pocket!

Posted at

Doom.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Posted at

Sup. Welcome to DD forums/DD…

and by the way, I'm the only cool person to have posted in this thread as of yet (other than CustardTrout), so it would be for your benefit to become my (and his) new friend.

Posted at

Welcome! And now that I, coolest of all, have posted here, consider the rewards of becoming my friend. I mean, honestly, you don't want to end up like poor Renga over there, all alone with only his weather machine to keep him company, do you?

Oh, and should you ever need help there are two excellent help sub-forums for your use. You could also try PQing one of us personally, most of us will lend a hand. :)

Posted at

Ugh, do you hear this popularity contest, my meat substitute friend? Just a bunch of people claiming to be "cool".

Besides, everybody knows that I'm the hippest cat here.

Yeaaaaaah.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome…
Wait…
How do you pronounce your name!?

Sup. Welcome to DD forums/DD…

and by the way, I'm the only cool person to have posted in this thread as of yet (other than CustardTrout), so it would be for your benefit to become my (and his) new friend.

HAHA!
No.

Posted at

Welcome to the - wait, amanda just said that.

…pass the booze? ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.