Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey!

JamariLaw
JamariLaw
Posted at

Hey folks, I'm Jamari Lawson and I'm new here. Just discovered this place a few weeks back and I thought it'd be a nice place to start out my webcomic, Surrender-Man.

I'm loving the community thus far and its been pretty inspiring seeing all the different comics that've stuck with it and acquired a strong fan base over time. And the reading free comics thing also kicks butt lol.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Welcome to The Duck. Yeah, we're all a pretty fun bunch to hang out with, and there's fans here for any kind of comic, I've checked out Surrender-Man and really like what I see so far, so that's one more reader for your fan base.

See you 'round!

JamariLaw
JamariLaw
Posted at

Hey thanks brother, I checked out All Saints and I've gotta say its got some pretty impressive artwork and story going for it. I'm new to the comics thing so I think i may come to you for some advice every now and then if thats all good?

Erad
Erad
Posted at

I too am a fan of All Saints!

There are some really talented people in this community.

All the best to you Jamari

See you around
Frank

Posted at

It's easy to find allot of self-proclaimed talented writers around here (myself included). Artists… that's another thing. Those people get bartered around here like currency.

Welcome to the duck.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.