Moonlight meanderer

Hey! I'm new! >_<

Yeneeko
Yeneeko
Posted at

Hello! My name is Steven!

I'm not an artist, but love to read!

I'm new to this site, but welcome me with open arms! ^_^;

If anyone know's about Gaiaonline, please, feel free to add me as a friend!

Username: Grimmly-narcotic-freak

I hate that name, but I can't change it… It used to be Lil_bunny_boy

Well, hello everone of Drunk Duck! And feel free to add me as a friend on this also!

Posted at

Oh, he-

What? NO ONE TELLS ME HOW NICE TO BE!

Just for that, I am going to kick Renga in the arse.

I hope you're pleased with yourself.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Steven! Oh no, here it comes…I can't hold it back, I just can't…

So now I COME TO YOU WITH OPEN ARMS HOPING YOU'LL SEE WHAT YOUR LOVE MEANS TO ME

*barf*

Alright, it's out of my system now. Welcome to the fun and bliss that comes with being a member of the Duck. Hurray!

Posted at

Oh, he-

What? NO ONE TELLS ME HOW NICE TO BE!

Just for that, I am going to kick Renga in the arse.

I hope you're pleased with yourself.

Ah, don't listen to that curmudgeon; Custy was gonna kick me in the rear end before you came here anyways! 8D

Hi, Steven! I'm Renga Studio, and I very cordially welcome you to DrunkDuck! I must say, you're very sociable! :) Personally, I prefer it when others make the first move and add me as a friend (I'm friendly but introverted); but once I'm added, they're always sure to be added as my friend and receive a friendly (and sometimes wacky) comment or two about them in return! Oh, and if you love to read comics here so much, then I recommend you check out Steely Gaze's comic A Roll of the Dice! I haven't read it yet, but I hear it's good! Well, have fun reading comics and making friends here, Steven, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Posted at

Welcome! Have fun here. No one says you have to make comics; just enjoy reading them and making friends. Or enemies. That's fun too. Just remember, I always remember my friends fondly.

And I always remember my enemies from the necklaces of their teeth I create. :)

Oh, and if you love to read comics here so much, then I recommend you check out Steely Gaze's comic A Roll of the Dice! I haven't read it yet, but I hear it's good! Well, have fun reading comics and making friends here, Steven, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Why is everyone recommending my comic?! It's really strange, especially since I'm not half as good as most of you seem to assume…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Why is everyone recommending my comic?!
Because we LOVE you! ^.^ (And your comic really is quite good.)

Posted at

If anyone know's about Gaiaonline, please, feel free to add me as a friend!

Username: Grimmly-narcotic-freak

Hey I added you on Gaia ok? :)

Posted at

Why is everyone recommending my comic?! It's really strange, especially since I'm not half as good as most of you seem to assume…

Because no one actually reads it, but they want to seem knowledgeable. Which is stupid really, as everyone knows the clearest sign of intelligence is using big words in the wrong context.

Posted at

Because no one actually reads it, but they want to seem knowledgeable. Which is stupid really, as everyone knows the clearest sign of intelligence is using big words in the wrong context.

So basically, to seem smart, just say you read my comic? Okay, works for me. I mean, if I'm as high-class as you imply, I must be doing something right.

Yeneeko
Yeneeko
Posted at

-Cries a soft tear of joy-

Oh my lord! This is actually the first time I have ever been Greeted on a website!!!

-Cries more tears of joy-

All my huggles are belong to j00!

Posted at

So basically, to seem smart, just say you read my comic? Okay, works for me. I mean, if I'm as high-class as you imply, I must be doing something right.

No, I'm saying that doing that is a silly thing to do.

Note to Yeneeko: You will find that thread derailment tends to happen more often than usual.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Oh hei new person :D

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome to you Yeneeko. We are happy to have you here.
We shall be adding you for your warm friendly personality.

Again welcome, and would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!(hugs)We have such a great community here, I'm sure that you'll love it! ^^ Everyone (or at least mostly everyone) is really friendly here, so if you want to network, you've come to the right place!
I hope you find a bunch of good comics to read on here! I'm sure that you'll love it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.