Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey, Dunk Druckers

poinko
poinko
Posted at

Hey everyone.

My friend HPKomic told me I should sign up here, because it's a big massive grouping of lots of comic people and it's always good to mingle with like-minded folks. You probably won't see me post much, because I'm horribly anti-social, but I figured I'd step up and introduce myself anyway.

I've been doing webcomics for about 5 years, and I currently run the comic Lancaster the Ghost Detective. The comic itself is about to end, but I felt it a good idea to put up the entire run before I end it for good.

So yeah, good to meet all of you, and be sure to remember that I'm always watching… always waaaatching….

poinko
poinko
Posted at

Whoa, it's HPK! Fancy seeing you here, dude!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No one's more antisocial than HPK lol!

(JOKING)

Welcome!

poinko
poinko
Posted at

Trust me, I make HPK look like the definitive social butterfly ;)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Hey, I thought this thread would be really old or something but I see the date is only 3 days old! Hi all. I've drawn my "Lancaster the Ghost Detective" fan art. Have you? ^_^

Posted at

If HPKomic told you to jump off a bridge would you?

I would if I had a bungee or hang glider. But, that's beside the point. Welcome.

Posted at

Heya poinko. :)

It's hard to be anti-social here. Great comics, opinionated (in a good way) people, excellent community for developing talent.

Posted at

Hiyas, poinko i love your comic and im a fan that comic OWNS is very good to ssseeyou i will glad if you ssse my comic "The adventure of Stickyman"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.