Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Heya Duck!

BlanchPrez
BlanchPrez
Posted at

So, I'm new here. I started coming to Drunk Duck because of Hero By Night, then I discovered Gods of ArrKelaan, and from there became addicted to the comics here.

Then, I discovered how easy it is to post a comic here, and as I had been wishing for a way to post a webcomic, this was just too good to be true. So, here I am. :)

About me: My name is Chris, I'm a 30-somthing guy who lives in San Diego with my lovely wife and wonderful son. I work in the floral industry, write novels, and now I draw a webcomic. Also, I am SOOOO glad that Valentine's Day is over. Man, a week worth of 10 hour days is tiring.

So, anyway… here I am. :)

Chris

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello there, glad ta see you're another avid comic lover :D!

Posted at

Hello, BlanchPrez! Welcome to DrunkDuck (and DesignatedDriverQuail)! My name is Renga Studio with a red o! You seem like an okay kinda guy! Make yourself at home, but don't touch my stuff; especially that funny-looking, weather-controlling contraption over there!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You're one of the oldies on the Duck. lol!

But that won't stop me from welcoming you.

Posted at

Yes indeed. We have 14 year olds posting comics left and right around here. Don't we Crotcy?

Posted at

Welcome! So you like comics? Son of a gun, who would have guessed? Well since you do, I think you've found yourself in the right place. If you ever find yourself needing help, remember that there are two help sub-forums to ask in, and you could even PQ one of us. Most of us are nice enough to help. :)

Posted at

Hello and welcome. I suggest you bring your own food, the canteen here is awful.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Chris - welcome to the number one time-absorbing site on the web. Yay for comics and novels! Have you published any of your writing, or are you George McFly-ing it? (Oh how I love Back to the Future.)

Posted at

Oh… that was the worst Back to the Future pun I have ever heard. And yes, I have heard quite a few.

Good to meet you, BlanchPrez. Hope your stay here is a prosperous one.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Weeeell, HOOOOOOOOOOWDY!

BlanchPrez
BlanchPrez
Posted at

Hi, Chris - welcome to the number one time-absorbing site on the web. Yay for comics and novels! Have you published any of your writing, or are you George McFly-ing it? (Oh how I love Back to the Future.)

I haven't published any of my writing yet, but I'm still trying. :)

And thanks to everyone that gave me a welcome. It's nice to see a friendly as well as an active community. :)

Chris

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.