Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Heya!

Posted at

Heya mates. I'm Argent (but some empty account has that name, so I stuck a word on it) and I am a generic human being seeking fufillment in the form of an artistic endeavor that will ultimately beget failure until such a time as I improve my skill and practice my trade in such a way as to gain a readerbase that is significant in it's demographic and scale. I like rambling. It's also 4:30 in the morning, I can't remember the last time I slept, and everything is funny. Please, bear with me just a bit longer.

I'm a youngish guy with a rich vocabulary and the grammar skill of the common garden snail. I like things that are mysterious. I like cloaks (no shit, huh?), shadows, the colors black and silver, masks–especially the ones that Cheeko makes–and… I read comics. Who woulda thunk it?

Hello peoples. Please, speak to me only when holding something shiny, or I may not be able to pay attention to you long enough to hear what you're saying.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Have we met before? You seem familiar…

Anyway, welcome!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Seeing as he joined a month ago, you couldn't have met before. Tard.

Welcome to the Duck.

Posted at

Newbee to newbee welcome Argent!!!!
Cthulhu said Tard!!!! havent heard that in a bleepin long time… right up there with POOP!

Posted at

Welcome one and all!

WELCOME ARGENT! (I had the wrong notes out). I like shiny things too! We should be friends! I can show you my pokemon collection! it's rad!

AAAhh but seriously. I like mysterious things too, that's why most of the characters I make have their face covered or something of the sort. The best thing ever would have to be something that's mysterious AND shiny!

Posted at

Argent,
You seem like a fun sort, best of luck honing your skills…I'm sure you'll awe us all with your comic. I'm also randomy, lover of masks, comic-readin' old youngish chick (That's where we differ.)

Welcome to Drunk Duck, we have lots of shiny, shiny shoes.

(Anyone get the shiny shiny shoes joke…I'll be impressed if you did, without looking it up.)

Posted at

An unexpected sort of thought is evident in this, that I would speak in vague terms for no point but to waste time in the writing of such. Boredom. It is a poison that clings upon the fringes of society, and yet with so many comics, may bane to it be. In such a way as many bid welcome to the weary, so shall their works be read and commented upon.

I'd best get reading. :O

EDIT: And yeah. I joined ages ago, I'm just now getting around to the forum.

Posted at

I know you! Thanks for all the comments!

And officially welcome to DD and the forums! I too like silver and black. :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.