Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi All, Myk is back - sorta.

mykill
mykill
Posted at

Yeah, been a while since I drew any comics, but I'm going to be getting back into it. A complete re-working of "Sodomight", tightly interelated with another comic called "American!". Will serialize on my website (http://kitschcore.com) and post here a week late. Sodomight is MUCH improved, there will be no more Lydia. She took over the first comic by being the stronger character.

I've been busy learning more webdesign and SEO stuff for my day job managing a website for a t-shirt printer.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Normally this should go in the "hello Goodbye" section ;)

But I think we can make an exception for such as you, being such an old-timer here. Welcome back Mykill! Get a new avatar. :)

Posted at

wassup, man!
glad ta see you on the duck again.

Posted at

Hi, mykill! Though we've never met and may never meet again, welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

As Renga Pointed out, Welcome allbeit you have been welcome for some time based on previous comment's.
Besides, it's nice to have a new 'Old Timer' about the old one's were getting a little stale.

Be seeing ya, & welcome again.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back! I must have missed you the first time around, but it's still good to see another friendly face… err… friendly question-mark face around here.

Posted at

Welcome back! It's good to meet you. I missed you the first time around, I'm sorry to say, but I'm glad to be part of your homecoming. :)

Hope you have fun back here on DD!

Posted at

Good to have you back mykill.

Is it just me, or is Steely starting to look like a young Mike Nesmith?

Posted at

Welcome back to the Duck (sorta)! ;P

Kidding. Welcome back, seriously.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola??

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.