Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi DD :D

Turtwig
Turtwig
Posted at

Hi DD.

Im Turtwig, obviously I like pokemon and Turtwig, and Ive, sorta just joined, even though I just started a comic, I still am sorta new, so Ive done this topic just to say Hi DD.

Posted at

Hello there, beware…the mind-maggots!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Okay, I will, and what are mind maggot's? lol.

Oh, you'll find out.
You'll find out.

But, past that, hi!

Posted at

Welcome! It's nice to meet you! You'd best watch yourself; people around here don't usually care for sprite comics. Just don't get into any fights.

Also, if you ever find yourself needing help, there are two help sub-forums you can visit. Or you could try PQ-ing one of us. Usually we're nice enough to try and help. Most of us that is.

Posted at

Ignore Professor Shadow and Yellow, they are insane and mind maggots do not exist. That pain in the back of your head is the fault of too much salty foods, not giant space bugs trying to conquer the universe they implanting maggots into your head.

Posted at

I also like pokemon… but unlike you…

i liek mudkips.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the fun! Sadly, I didn't watch much Pokemon, but I saw one episode with Sunflora…and they were so adorable that I could only laugh delightedly throughout the episode.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome Turtwig!
Also,

Welcome! It's nice to meet you! You'd best watch yourself; people around here don't usually care for sprite comics. Just don't get into any fights.

Also, if you ever find yourself needing help, there are two help sub-forums you can visit. Or you could try PQ-ing one of us. Usually we're nice enough to try and help. Most of us that is.
While I agree that you shouldn't get in fights, Steely there is insulting me :(

Posted at

Welcome Turtwig!
Also,

While I agree that you shouldn't get in fights, Steely there is insulting me :(

I am most certainly not.

C'mon man, you're great! :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I am most certainly not.

C'mon man, you're great! :)
Oh yeah?…Then what's this?

D: You're never going to let that ban drop are you?

Posted at

I also like pokemon… but unlike you…

i liek mudkips.

Well, I for one liek Castforms.

Dunno why; lately I seem to be interested in things that involve changes with the weather for some reason…

OMG! That reminds me, if you think mind maggots are bad, then you might find grapefruit-sized hailstones falling from the sky to be even worse! And to make matters worse than they already are, now there's one the size of a house rolling around this forum somewhere! I don't know what's causing these things, but rest assured that I–er, that is, someone will remedy this (somehow). Just be careful, Turtwig. Please, be careful!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.