Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi everybody I'm a product of drunkducks past.

Posted at

OooooOOOOOooOOOOoooOOOOoooo

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to reintroduce myself however I've practically been gone from comics for a year. I'm what you'd call a drunkduck Veteran I came here at the fragile age of 11 and got raped by critiques, oh yes drunkduck used to be a place of critique… oh how I miss those days enough of pretending to be an elderly man.

Anyways I'm 18 now and after a year of being gone the prodigal son of alcholic Anatidae. Anyways I've come back to a humble beginning and I've started a brand spanking new old comic,it has dragons and princesses and inyuns and a fur coat that does absolutely nothing but look cool.

I feel like I'm being kind of pretencious and I guess I am kind of a douche but atleast I admit to it and if you see a comment from me that seems a little harsh know that I mean it in the best way if I say your lines are a mess and I can't see what the hell is going on I really mean that and I am not disrespecting your turf or being all up in your grill in any sort of manner.

Also I'm from Norway and I live in an igloo and a polar bear is my best friend. Now I must go skii the mountains!

Eddie Jensen.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back, Eddie! Glad to know you're not fragile anymore. *punches you in the arm* We like 'em hearty around here. ^.^

Posted at

Hello again, you, like Other Guy, seem vaguely familiar.

It is good that you will not be getting in anybodies grill. We do not like people in our grills, here.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.