Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi everybody!!! :D

callyabo
callyabo
Posted at

Hey guys, I'm Bobby. I've had this site for a few weeks but I haven't really done anything with it yet so I figured I'd come over to meet the Drunk Duck community first. I have a little webcomic called Life Blowz. I only use MS Paint (I know), but I'm going to start using Corel Draw really soon so try to ignore the low quality and come check out my comics! :D

Posted at

We do get allot of people who start on Ms Paint, around here. Usually it doesn't take them long to upgrade to a more exciting program but there are plenty of freeware software out there to pick from. Once you learn the basics, you will never want to come near ms paint again.

This community is generally friendly and willing to help if you have the questions to ask. Have fun around here and don't mind the duck.

callyabo
callyabo
Posted at

haha I'm definitely starting to notice that. I've been practicing with Corel, just playing around with it a little and stuff and I'm already seeing a much better quality in my drawings. I have GIMP too. I like that, I think I may use it alongside Corel.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.