Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi Everyone

Posted at

I am writing to introduce ourselves… My name is Josh and my cohorts name is Harry we began making our comic sometime in high school. We continued doing it just for fun and have now decided to make it public. I am currently attending college studying Anthropology and Harry has finished college with a Geological Engineering degree.

Posted at

That opening made me think you were Dark Clown's mutant offspring or something.

You do realise that making your comic public means it is no longer fun, and that I now have the full right to mock you and call you names on my pretentious webcomic review blog?

Because it does.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

WOOT!!! EVIL ANTHROLOGICAL SCIENCE!!!

Oh yes & welcome!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Custard, I would love to see you with a pretentious webcomic blog. No really. It would be hilarious, and I would read it religiously. By which I mean make virgin sacrifices and stuff.

Also, hello there Josh n' Harry! Welcome to the awesome!

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Welcome to DD Mushroomcomix!

You do realise that making your comic public means it is no longer fun, and that I now have the full right to mock you and call you names on my pretentious webcomic review blog?

Because it does.

Btw, Custard only says that cause he means it…

Really, he does.

XD

Posted at

Welcome! Glad you've decided to share your comic with us. Don't worry, most of us are nice, gentle people who only love to find new comics to read. Have fun here, and don't forget to not drink the cold hot cola. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Have fun here, and don't forget to drink the cold hot cola. :)

Everyone love our refreshing gift.

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola? It is vary thirst quenching.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh man, Steely has gone over to the dark side! I like people with split personalities so it's cool… welcome. And good luck.

Posted at

And for the warm , non-Custard Trout custard I just offered you! lol! Hi, I'm Renga Studio! :) You might remember me from such threads in this forum as–um, uhh…well, this one! Yeah! Have fun making comics here, Mushroomcomix, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.