Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi from Tim Wellman

Posted at

I'm new here, but not new to art… went to art school way back, but just got into comic art a couple years ago. I prefer manga style because it lets me concentrate more on story rather than spending hours and hours cross-hatching and adjusting line weights :-) I guess I have a short attention span, when I was drawing american style comics I'd lose all direction and enthusiasm before the page was finished.

I've had some stuff published, but still looking for my 'big break' :-) Honestly, I'm only now getting good enough to be published, so it's probably a good thing that I don't have a lot of older stuff that could come back to haunt me :-)

I joined here because it seems a bit more mature than the other webcomic communities I checked out, and people seem nicer in general.

Let's see, my comic on DD is called DemonIzzed
http://www.drunkduck.com/DemonIzzed/
Thanks a lot for all the people who have commented and taken a look.

I also have a website with a lot of my art if you absolutely have no life whatsoever and you'd like to take a look :-)
http://timwellmanart.com

My artist influences include Ken Akamatsu, John Byrne, Barasui, Azuma Kiyohiko, Koshi Rikdo, Ben Dunn, Tamami Momose, Jun Sadogawa… if you see a theme of wacky humor, unusual romance, and adventure, you're right.

OK, I guess I've written enough :-) *waves*

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hi there, id be greeting ya a big welcome from all of us here.

Posted at

Thanks a lot for the welcome :-) I'll participate more on the forums as time goes by, I don't want to just jump in like I've been here forever, so, I'll mostly lurk and read for a while.

Tim

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hello Tim and welcome to Drunkduck! :)

All the good stuff is happening in the Top Drawer and Fightsplosion, come by sometime.

Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! Parking is in the rear and restrooms are down the hall on the right.

Enjoy!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.