Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi hi

Posted at

Ello all. I'm known in the online world as Onedreamaday. I'm a writer, and have been since I was little.

Although I can't draw, I signed up to help out to who many need a writer. Anyways, hopefully, I get to know a couple of people around here. :)

Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck, mr(ms?). dreamaday.

Writers looking for artists tend not to have much luck, as most of the people here with actual artistic talent are busy working on their own comics. But who knows, maybe you will get lucky.

YukiHana
YukiHana
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Gosh, I would draw for you if I could but I've got my own comic going and my director wouldn't like other projects n_n' Good luck finding someone!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome!! we hope you have a goood time here. also…

Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome to the duck… I agree with Custard. There are a lot of writers looking for artists. You want to post our idea on the networking forum as Mushroom points out… you might catch someone looking for something different.

Also, I have a couple of friends in the same boat (did you see them?) that ended up doing their own art … started out a little rough but ended up being good stuff.

Anyway, again welcome… look around and enjoy.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Have you seen Hot Fuzz? If you have, I wouldn't recommend saying "hi hi." Especially not next to a giant cathedral.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Random thought: Dark Clown is a Stone Sour fan?

Hmmz, sorry, I write my own stories, and I work with a writer already.

Welcome to the duck pond though. Have some Hot Cold Cookies.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello onedreamaday, I started writing when I was little too: at first it was just simple words like 'poo' and 'tedy' but soon I progressed to applying for a goverment grant to fund my earwig research facility.

Those pooheads said nay - why does nobody like earwigs???

Posted at

Hey welcome, as a writer myself let me say its an uphill battle. But if you can spend a little money it helps.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Moop moop doobey doobey boop!

EDIT: you seem like a cool cat. So I added you as a friend. Make as many friends as you can here. They'll come in handy! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.