Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi I'm Graz73

Graz73
Graz73
Posted at

Uh… OK. so I'm supposed to introduce myself here, but not my comic?

Hmm…
I've known about Drunk Duck for years, but have had my own web hosting and did not really care about the hosting services here.

BUT, I have heard good things about this site from a number of people, so I decided to give it another chance and check out what the Duck has to offer.

Does anyone have some good advice at getting the most of out DD?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey Graz! Welcome to the Duck - I think you will find that, community-wise, you couldn't ask for a better place. You might feel a teensy bit limited in the hosting capabilities if you're used to your own site, but really, your pages are almost 100% customizable ^.^

To get the most out of DD, I'd say hang out around the forums and go meet some wonderful people. There are also tons of amazing comics to occupy your time, and most of the creators are super friendly and interactive.

Glad you joined us, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Posted at

I agree with amanda. It can be a powerful tool to use the forums to advocate your comic.

Not that I'm encouraging you to jump into a discussion about serial rapists, shouting: "Oh that's horrible. Incidentally, read my comic."

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around.

Posted at

Welcome to the forums. Incidentally, read my comic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.