Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi I'm new and I have a question....

StudioNFC
StudioNFC
Posted at

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Some of you may know me already, as I've seen some people I know on here, and some of you may not. Anyways I run my own indy comics studio called, Ninja Frog Comics. The titles we do include; New Nation, Some Guy in a Robe,and coming out next week, Shoot Them In the Head!

Currently we have New Nation #1 and Some Guy in a Robe for sale at www.comixpress.com.

You can check out our site at www.studionfc.com and we have forums at www.studionfc.com/forums.

Anyways, I stated in the subject heading that I have a question.

Currently we're putting up all of our stories as web-comics first, then plan to collect them as graphic novels.

We were doing the whole single issue at a time, thing, for a while, but the web-comic to graphic novel idea, seems to be a more prudent one.

Now then, we currently have two of our titles set up at www.comicspace.com, specifically at www.comicspace.com/studionfc as web-comics.

Now I've noticed a few of my pals have web-comics set up here at Drunk Duck.

So my question is, does anyone have any suggestions if we should post web-comics here, or at Comicspace (or both for that matter)?

I don't know a whole lot about Drunk Duck (like I said I'm new), so any and all advice is very welcome and appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time.

Craig DeBoard
Ninja Frog Comics Owner/Editor
www.studionfc.com

Posted at

the more places you put your comic, the more exposure

Posted at

As subcultured said, the popular thing to do these days is to post in both places if you want more exposure. And at DD, we don't generally mind if you mirror your comics here. Most people do it anyway and nobody makes a fuss. :)

In theory you could just dump your archives here but I've found that if you participate in the community, you tend to get more readers. Each time you comment on someone's comic for example, there's a link to your name so that can lead to your comic. Some people do browse through the lists and each time your comic update, it does show up on the front page list of recently updated comics but really, this is just basic networking that's all. The more you network and make yourself known, the more people will see you and maybe recommend you to others.

If you're curious though, feel free to try it out. :) It doesn't cost you anything to post here and we're a friendly bunch.

(And welcome to DD! :D)

StudioNFC
StudioNFC
Posted at

Cool. Thanks for the advice. Ill get my books up on here ASAP.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.