Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi i'm new here!

Posted at

Hi i'm friggin new here. I have a boring crappy job so i draw a lot at work and someone told me about this site. So far I've just posted 1 comic but hope to post more later I just hate to color the damn things.

Posted at

Hiya! I'm kind of new here too…so, WELCOME! :D

Posted at

Welcome! You may be subjected to a strip search before being allowed into the premises. Don't worry, it's just an uncomfortable precaution we have to take against the threat of potentially plague-ridden new users. :)

Now where's Aghammer? He volunteered to handle it this time….

Have fun here on DD!

Posted at

Hello Machinehead; it appears you drew the short straw: Aghammer is notorius for his over enthusiatic strip searches. He used to work in immigration control but they sacked him because everybody decided to go straight back home and keep their valuables intact. If you see what I mean.

Er, don't go… the drinks are free.

Posted at

Don't worry about me. I'm not worried about any strip search I'll even spread my cheeks for the cavity search. I've been dying to get my car keys back anyway.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

You're quite, errr, accomodating on that search bit. I don't know if I should welcome you with equal enthusiasm or back away slowly.

…I never erred on the side of caution anyway, so - HI! Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Hello Machine head. Umm… Ya that's all I got… Have fun.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HA Ha… snapping on my rubber gloves now (the long ones they use to give cows exams). Just kidding man, you still have to drive your bike to work. Oh, and please check out the cola… it would probably make your keys magically appear.

Steely, it's nice to have an official job in the welcome committee :P

Posted at

Steely, it's nice to have an official job in the welcome committee :P

You're welcome. I thought it was finally time for you to feel like an integral part of the team. :)

Now you just need a proper title….

Posted at

Run on sentences. . . making brain ache. . . consciousness fading. . . sentences . . . fragmenting. . .

Posted at

Hi, machinehead! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.