Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi I'm Swizzle, what's your name!

swizzle
swizzle
Posted at

Hello! As the topic indicates my name is Swizzle, or Sarah if you prefer. I've been drawing since the wee months of 2003 and haven't stopped since! Now after 5 or so years I've gone from cruddy manga rejects (not to diss the genre, of course, just my drawings) and managed my way here.

I'm Australian, a girl, an artist and a student. I love Amanda Conner and want to have her comic-children. I like video games… And… I like food. Yay food!

Please say hello, or even 'get out'! I hate when I post these topics and I get no responce.

swizzle
swizzle
Posted at

Thank you for the kind welcome in such little time! Makes me feel welcome already, haha.

Posted at

Welcome! In here the party never ends! Drunk Duck's the perfect place to host your comic, and to read others from equally talented individuals (aka, me).

If you ever find yourself in need of help, you can check out the two help sub-forums or PQ one of us. Most of us are kind enough to help. (Not all, just most.)

Posted at

Welcome to the 'duck! :) Hope you'll like it here - it's a great place to post your comics.

Now, ground rules:

1. Don't drink the cola.
2. Don't worship crazyninny.
3. Beware the mind maggots.

Follow these simple rules, and you'll fit right in here on the boards!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the fun, Swizzle! Even though you only have one page up, your art looks great - I'm interested to see more.

Posted at

a lot of aussies in DD nowadays ^_^

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome Sarah.
:D

swizzle
swizzle
Posted at

Hello all ^^

Thanks for the kind words and references to dairy products. xD And thank you Amanda ^__^

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey, nice to meet you!

Also, dairy products.
Yum.

Posted at

Welcome to DD, if you don't go into the woods at night, you won't have to be torn limb from limb! Isn't that delightful?

Also you finished a question with an exclamation mark, do that again and the Grammar Goblins will eat your loved ones.

a lot of aussies in DD nowadays ^_^

Back in my day we set fire to 'em. Of course, back in my day I wasn't a member of DD, and onions were more expensive. A decent trade I suppose.

swizzle
swizzle
Posted at

Also you finished a question with an exclamation mark, do that again and the Grammar Goblins will eat your loved ones.

But it grabbed your attention and you wanted to see what idiot passed for a comic artist nowadays, didn't it? Thanks for the comment on my comic and the five, AND the hello ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.