Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

hi there, i like zombies

Posted at

YUP
zombies and all sorts of other things. And because I love em so much I am making a comic about 1 in paticular. Check it out when you have a chance and give me some feedback please.

you can read it here http://www.drunkduck.com/theZOMBIE/

EDIT– cuz i read that I should introduce myself.

ahem
alrighty, well . . .
My name is Byron, I'm Canadian and I'm on my way to reaching the top of the hill. Still have a few more years before I do that. I got kids, yup, a wife as well. Lucky me. I also have 2 cats and a dog but sometimes I wish I didn't.
I like comics but cant buy them, I draw all the time with whatever crap I have lying around the house. I wish I had 'quality' items but I can't afford them. I don't know if you heard me, but I have kids. 3 in fact. They use up all my money. But if I didn't spend it on them I would probably spend it on something that wouldn't be too good for me.
Send me an email or find me on twitter, im byronrempel there.

and thats me, in a little nutshell.

Posted at

Seriously?

Sheet, man. I am reading that.

Welcome.

Posted at

Hey man, welcome to DD.

It's great that you still enjoy comics and love drawing them, I love your art style and coloring style so far.

Posted at

Midge and Hark are married with kids as well (Midge is anyway, I'm not sure if Hark has kids). You should start a club!

Oh right yeah hi. Don't drink the cola.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I don't think Hark's got kids. Could be wrong, though. HarryQ is married with kids as well ^.^ There's a lot of you guys around! In any case, welcome to the Duck, Byron! Pleasure to have you aboard our fine vessel.

Posted at

hiphiphorray!
thanks for the welcome all. I hope to be around for a while, but im not much of a forums guy. I can get carried away and use up all my time.
Hopefully I can get to know some of you.
Byron

Posted at

zombies? will you be my friend?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome mighty Necrophiliac , Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola as you desecrate the Undead?

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Here's a question… can you have a reanimated zombie? I mean, like… when a person dies and gets resurrected they become a zombie right… so if you then re-kill the zombie can it then once AGAIN be reanimated and become like a double zombie or something?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hey there, I have a wife and kids too. What we need to form is a creche, not a club.

Hark has kids. Loads of 'em.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I have 1 kid… does that put my on the fringes?

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

With one kid you're on the fringes: with two or more you're hanging from the pelmets.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.