Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi!

Posted at

I'm new here (if being on here for three or so days counts as new. I think it does). I like to draw, and I can draw pretty well, but I'm not especially fond of drawing long, continuous comics, because I usually get bored after a while and stop. So I've been doing a bit of photography, and I haven't gotten bored of it yet, so that must be a good sign.

So…yeah. [insert more obligatory greeting stuff here]

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Your avatar says "furry snot monster", but your name is "fluffy snot monster".

Well, which one are you?!

Posted at

I wanna' know about the Fluffy/Flurry conundrum. Oh, and welcome.

Dadia
Dadia
Posted at

I agree with Marital. The fluffy/furry thing is quite the puzzle!
As for the photography, I love it.
I've been at it for just over 3 years now, and I plan on going to the Australian School of Art next year.
Welcome to DD, I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D

Posted at

I wanna' know about the Fluffy/Flurry conundrum. Oh, and welcome.

The whole thing came from when I was making the icon. Thinking I knew what the quote was, I wrote furry. Then, when Avatar: The Last Airbender went on repeat, I found out it was actually Fluffy, not Furry. And, because I am teh 1337 procrastination master, I never bothered to change it. :P

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Pssh. Acting like YOU asked it.

victoroil
victoroil
Posted at

Hello everyone, I am new to DD and I guess this is the place to say Hello. I am here in Middletown, NY. I am completely new to the web comics world. But I am not a stranger to art. Hello again and talk to you soon.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Uhhh, You CAN start your own thrend… As a matter of fact, it'd be better if you did. Just copy your post, start a new thrend, and paste. Then delete your post here.

Posted at

Pssh. Acting like YOU asked it.

You totally pointed it out first. That's why I used the word conundrum; to imply it was already a mystery…I am just happy to know, 'cause I laughed hard at it when you pointed it out!

Posted at

Sup.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

hi

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.