Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi! I've finally joined! Go me!

Tae
Tae
Posted at

Yeah, so… I'm buckets full of annoying, but I command you all to love me anyway. Eventually.
I've been on the site without an account for years, but was too shy to join. I mean, there's some pretty awesome stuff on here! Intimidatingnessocity.
So now that I'm on here, I'm going to try and overcome my shyness and possibly get a comic going. So yayness.

Posted at

Hey, Tae.

Pointless rambling.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

You description confuses me. Are you male, female, or something in-between? Whatever you are, welcome. You may find others on this site to be annoying as well. If you are annoying, you can have annoying battles with these people. If you do, however, refrain from bringing them into the Top Drawer. Otherwise, welcome to that area as well.

And for the third and second-to-last welcome from me, welcome.

Lastly, welcome.

Posted at

I remember when Arashi wasn't jaded and cynical. That's what TD does to you by the way. Stay out of TD.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!
Don't worry about if your stuff is good or not! If you are able to see your own mistakes, it just means that you are trying to improve yourself, which by itself is more then can be said for alot of people. Just remember that a webcomic is a work in progress, and one of the great joys (at least to me, anyway) of reading/drawing webcomics is being able to see how much the comic has improved over time.
So don't worry if your not perfect, I can promise that if you stick with it, you will improve.
Good luck on your comic!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Ohmigod, TAE! I LOVE YOU! (I'm so obedient.) Glad you finally graduated from lurker-status to member! Your coolness jumps about 40 notches, and that's never bad. Definitely overcome your shyness and start up a comic - if you have a story to tell, we'd love to hear/read/see it!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Gees! What took you so long!?! I've been waiting for you to come here with my cheeseburger for way to long! D=<

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Tae
Tae
Posted at

Ah, my info is a little lacking in catagorization, I suppose. I'm a female, age 16.
And I already have a Hot Cold Cola (in spirit?)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.