Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi!!! o/

Posted at

Hi, I'm AArK - that's my old nick, but DrunkDuck won't send me an e-mail… so, I had to create a new account AND NOW I am Invalidangel… Nice to meet you all xD
Sorry for my poor english! \o////

Posted at

What poor English? (Renga looks around the thread) I don't see no poor English! Hi, invalidangel! Welcome to DrunkDuck! My name is Renga Studio! :) I'm sorry about your slight inconvenience, but you're here now, and that's all that matters! Have fun on this site, invalidangel, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Sorry you didn't get it verified, you coulda gone here D:!
But anyway, welcome to the Duck!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Its okay, English dosen't cost that much anymore now adays.

Posted at

So then, greeting, followed by pointless rambling.

Insult directed at Renga.

Posted at

Budget post, Custard Trout?

Welcome, invalidangel! :) Your English doesn't seem that poor to me - you spell the words right and use whole, grammatically correct sentences, and that's what counts, right?

Posted at

Welcome! Hey, your English seems fine to me; you don't misspell words (from what little I've seen) and you actually use a comma. You don't know how many people I've had to kill for not using commas.

Probably more than two.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Steely, we apparently know two different types of people. I've had to kill people for using too MANY commas. Maybe if we tried merging them, the comma usage would even out?
In any case, hello InvalidAngel! It's a shame about the username mess, but there's no love lost. Welcome to our shiny forums of funk!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Sorry about all the confusion! You're English sounds just fine to me!
Anyway, I hope that you have fun here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.