Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi, I just recently joined!

Posted at

Hi, I joined here a couple months ago, but I never did anything on here. I just now started posting comics and I just wanted to formally say, "Heeeeeelloooo!" to the Drunk Duck community.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Mike! I'm imagining your avatar saying "Heeeeeelloooo!" and that makes it about 10 times funnier… and creepier, too. Welcome, officially, to the Duck ^.^

Posted at

Heeeeelllloooooooo Mike_mcpeeper!!!! welcome to the duck, your comic is extremely funny by the way! :) I checked it out yesterday.
I like your sig too:)

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

i imagine your avatar to be what your face looks like when my avatar beats you up.

hi!

Posted at

Thank you Shroom comix…and in response to NickGuy…:nervous:

Posted at

Welcome! The Drunk Duck Community has now officially welcomed you. :)

You may feel welcome, and partake of any beverage that is not a Cold Hot Cola, enjoy all two of our tv channels, and choose a futon for your very self. Would you like a blue or a green futon?

Have fun here on DD!

Posted at

If you want to say it formally, 'hi' is not even close. Try something like,
"Ladies and gentlemen, drunkards and duckers, it gives me pleasure, nay, it gives me the upmost pleasure, nay, it gives me thrice daily without fear of contradictory malcontention the upmost and thoroughly unbridled pleasure to introduce… me!"

Oh and hi, by the way.

Posted at

Amanda's right: that was actually one of my less painful posts.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

CLAP

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ladies and gentlemen, drunkards and duckers, it gives me pleasure, nay, it gives me the upmost pleasure, nay, it gives me thrice daily without fear of contradictory malcontention the upmost and thoroughly unbridled pleasure to say HI and welcome to the Duck :D

Enjoy the madness my friend ;)

Posted at

Hi, mike_mcpeeper! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.