Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi, I'm Jordan M Dalton

Posted at

So I've known about drunk duck for a while but only recently got into making web comics. Previously I've worked on a few print comics including Hardcoreasaurus (self published) and Jesus Hates Zombies (Alterna Comics). To make spending money I work at a video rental store here in Vancouver, WA which is basically Portland, OR. I'm 23 and I've been to art school but I left to save money at community college. These days I have a lot of spare time to work on comics.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Vancouver, WA which is basically Portland, OR.

I have been to neither of these places and thus have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted at

welcome :D……

your name makes me hungry….

Posted at

I have been to neither of these places and thus have no idea what you're talking about.

Well they are right across the river from each other and although Vancouver is in a different state a lot of people consider it sort of a suburb of Portland. I've heard Portland is a lot like Brooklyn if you've ever been there. Lots of hipsters, hippies and people riding bikes. It's pretty awesome.

Posted at

Oh ok.

I just realised that I didn't actually say hello.

Hello.

Posted at

Welcome! Please step on the escalator and move on in. If you are morbidly obese and sluggish, please step to the right and allow faster Users to move ahead.

roidvoid
roidvoid
Posted at

I remember Jesus Hates Zombies!
welcome good stuff!

Posted at

Hi.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

"This kitchen is freaking ugly" lol

Hi there

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.