Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi, I'm Nate Piekos and I'm a new duckie.

Atland
Atland
Posted at

Hey guys! Nate Piekos here (that Blambot font guy…) Just making the obligatory "howdy" post. I just created a satellite site here at Drunk duck for my webcomic, ATLAND (drunkduck.com/ATLAND). Hope everyone's doing well. Here's to ya!

~Nate

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

OMG! Nate Piekos is a DD member! I love your work. Welcome to the Drunk Duck.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The blambot guy? Wow! I heart your fonts man!
Most comics here on DD OWE you bigtime :)

Welcome to dd!

Posted at

Words cannot express how utterly grateful I am for the fonts that Blambot has provided to us all.

Welcome to DrunkDuck! :D

Atland
Atland
Posted at

Wow, thanks, guys! DJ Coffman (Hero By Night) told me this was the place to be.

Thanks for the kind words!

~N

Posted at

Your art is so good it makes me want to gouge out the eyes of everyone else in the world, so that no one can enjoy it but me.

Posted at

Howdy from another newbie - though Atland sure ain't new to me, Hendercrazy introduced me to it long ago and it's still just as awesome! :)

(though I'll admit to being a little concerned for the future of my comic-reading capability if Kingofsnake's going to start gouging eyes out).

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm dead for not knowing your work aren't I?
Of course your aren't! …but if you did, you'd have the best comic fonts in existence. ;)

Posted at

Digital Strip is probably the best comic font, ever. It reminds me of my childhood when I would sit back and see the careful ministrations of Bob Pinaha lovingly take care of the dialog for Star Trek: The Next Generation over at DC…

Posted at

Wow! ~gush~ So great to have you here! I for one love blambot fonts.

Posted at

Awesome (You MUST be important for people to come out of the woodworks to welcome you, you should feel loved.) Atland is ADORABLE, I've looked at it on occassion and am always impressed. Welcome to Drunk Duck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.