Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi, this is Shea from DP Infinity

Posted at

I posted a comic here 2 years ago, and then stopped for personal reasons. A lot of things happened in my life during those last 2 years, from the very good to the God awful. Things are a bit more calm now and I would like to continue what I started back then. To those few that actually read my comic, I am DEEPLY sorry for putting this aside.

I hope you guys can enjoy the relaunch of DP:Infinity.

http://www.drunkduck.com/DP_Infinity/?p=469700

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back, Shea! Sometimes life blindsides you, and you have to reprioritize. It's completely understandable, but it's nice to hear that things have calmed down for ya. Yay for comic relaunches! *clap clap*

We're just about to head out on an epic quest to find out resident grump, Custard Trout. The search promises to be cross-continental, and it would be great to have an extra pair of eyes (well, not JUST the eyes because that would be yucky). Want to join us? I promise not to do any of the cooking during our adventure (Steely wouldn't let me do it anyway).

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Amanda, I searched my kiddie pool twice but so far, no luck finding the Trout… maybe the sewers next? I say we get that Llama lady to cook… I'll still trying to get my hands on some cutlets (is that food or a type of sword.. hmmm, Scarf will know).

Shea, welcome back… I wasn't around when you started your comic (okay, I was around somewhere but not here… :) and I look forward to checking it out!

Posted at

Welcome! Glad to have you back. No worries though. I know how disastrous life can get. I'm pleased to see it's calmed down for you. :)

Now, let's do away with the silly formalities and get straight to the serious business of finding the missing Trout. It will be a challenge, but I know we'll be up for it! I think we should all divide into teams and tackle the different continents in groups.

What do you all say?

Posted at

I'll still trying to get my hands on some cutlets (is that food or a type of sword.. hmmm, Scarf will know).
I can't quite remember, but if we get the call up, the cutlets are yours.

Glad you're back Shea', no need to apologise; life has a way of bowling you a googley (or 'throwing you a curve ball' for our stateside conscripts!). If we all stand together we can overcome our weaknesses…..that is, if Mushroomcomix and Aghammer have quite finished giggling in the corner. Come on guys, put that out, you need to finish packing!

Now lets see….snow shoes, cramp-ons, jellied eels…….as your London connection, I would suggest you all bring plenty of wooly jumpers, avoid phrases such as "Gee, everthing's so much bigger back home!" and if you must wear a fanny pack, remember…………you do not call it that over here!

Wait a minute…. has anybody stopped to think…. what if we actually find him?…..:dizzy:

Posted at

Welcome back!! Glad to hear that your life has calmed down! I think cutlets are a type of food and cutlass is a type of sword… I'm down with the divide and conquer of the continents. Perhaps he just went swimming down in Australia, I hear they have good beaches down there.

Posted at

Wait a minute…. has anybody stopped to think…. what if we actually find him?…..:dizzy:

I don't know, I.G. I just don't know… :(

IN SEARCH OF CUSTARD TROUT

Cheerio, SheaSummers! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) As you can see, we, the DD Welcome Wagon, are searching for Custard Trout, who is still missing! I, Renga Studio, am still looking in England! I'd ask you to join us, but from what you've just told us, you and your comic have a lot of catching up to do! As for the rest of us, we shall search for Custard to the end, we shall search with growing confidence until we get bored, we shall search on the seas and oceans (and under them if we have to!), we shall search on the beaches (and have fun there while we're at it!), we shall search in the fields and in the streets, we shall search in the hills; we shall never surrender!

Have fun making comics here, SheaSummers, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Welcome back to DD, Shea. I had left for a little while too, but hey, people stick by you here, so it's all good. =D

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Why hello thar, Shea. This is Sea.

Posted at

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words guys! Yeah, life was incredibly challenging for a bit let's just leave it at that.

Yes, I will join you guys on this hunt, so what's the plan? What's expected of me, captain?!

On a side note, I don't know why the page isn't loading up… can everyone else see it? It loads up fine for me. Just a little note, the art style is going change to a more 16-bit to early PS1 type of look. I truly feel that FF6 and FF7 are legendary, despite their short comings graphically.

Hello Sea_Cow.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Hey & Welcome Back, oddly enough (Although not nearly as long) i just came back from a personal Heyadious… (Or how ever it's spelt) 2 weeks caompared to 2 years is a bit of a gap but hey we are all friends here…& hey personal is personal reguardless of time. But i will keep an eye on your work as i have always found somone with a story to tell often has a great imagination.

As for the Trout search, has anyone looked behind the couch? it's where i found Jesus & a small bannana with a mustash smileing the smile of evil intentions…

Posted at

Welcome back to the Duck, and I hope that all of your life-related stuff has been sorted out. It can be tough when life comes in the way of comics.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot COla?

Posted at

Umm sure? What exactly is a hot and cold cola? Is it anything like warm Coke with ice?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

It's awesome man… go for it!!

Renga, that is one cool photo.. thanks.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.