Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hi. Another new here ^^

xEtainx
xEtainx
Posted at

Well I have no idea what to write. First i must mention my english isn't perfect, but i still hope u'll understand if i'll write something wrong. When I gonna post my comiscs (probablly not soon) I'll try my best to write correctly. But enyway I think that's kinda all. So hello everyone.

Posted at

Hi there. I think your English is fine honey—Don't you even sweat it. Where you from?

I'm Lynn, by the way…Welcome. (That hunk of burnin' man in the pic beside me is my Husband, Ethan…We write Marital Bliss???)

xEtainx
xEtainx
Posted at

I'm from Slovenia. And i usually don't write so short so u can't really see all the mistakes
^-^.

Posted at

I'm from Slovenia. And i usually don't write so short so u can't really see all the mistakes
^-^.

I'm horrible at geography-is that by Italy? I think it's commendable that you are psuedo multi-lingual…I may be able to type English but, I can't promise I do it correctly.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

… I'm looking forward to seeing more of you later! Are you going to have a comic?

Posted at

Howdy.

xEtainx
xEtainx
Posted at

First. Lynn seems to me that u'r not that bed at geography becouse you guessed wright.
^^ And secondly yes there'll be comics I already have one ready (in my mind). I just need few thigs for computer so I'll be able to post it.

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

everyone just cracks on regardless, my english is brutally bad, i shouldnt worry biut that

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Don't worry much about it. I'm also having a difficult time with English but I think we'll get used to it eventually. ^^)v

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome to the duck! I hope you enjoy your time here! My english isn't that great and it's my native language so don't worry about it!! Cute avatar… I look forward to your comic :)

Posted at

May 2007?????!!!!!

C'mon now - you kids are just runnin' riot cos he's not here!

When he gets back, you'll be posted to the nearest necropolis.

Posted at

BAD Scheiden! BAD.
You'd think 'hammer would notice though.
Cute avatar… I look forward to your comic
My mistake… didn't take him long to get over the Girl From Ipa-llama!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, I'm still looking for my fresh bread… although Amanda invited me to a tea party so all is good :)

Agham
Agham
Posted at

Umm, nice name there.. Aghammer…… lol!

For the record: Agham's my online name everywhere since forever (also my initials :P)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HA… you too man… does that make us part of the same comicing clan?

Agham
Agham
Posted at

I guess.. We should get a tabard.
But since you're Aghammer, you get to chose the colors.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Don't worry much about it. I'm also having a difficult time with English but I think we'll get used to it eventually. ^^)v

BAD!!! Very bad! & that goes for the rest of you too!

I think Engrish is an awsome language, & at leat you guy's are trying… I speak english Fluently & then come the Dislexia(I just refuse to wear the glasses)so where is my excuse? ROCK ON & Keep on it!

—I think that came out right…—

Posted at

C'mon now - you kids are just runnin' riot cos he's not here!

I'm still alive you know.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.