Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hiya!

Posted at

Hello fellow Citizens of DrunkDuck, I come bearing gifts of akward new guy postings!

So, I've been searching around a little while for a place to start Pixel Filth. It's a labor of love, like I'm sure many of fellow DDers comics are. Still I'm just happy to finally be doing the strip. The community here is by far the best I've come across, which is really why I'm here to begin with.

Mmm, well… I suppose I'll just end this by making a sentance to wrap up the whole post all nice and neatly. I guess? Yeah I guess this one here is that sentance. See, didn't I tell you this'd be akward?

Posted at

Welcome!

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

Howdy hey. Welcome to DD!

Podunk U
Podunk U
Posted at

Well, hello there.

Posted at

Yeah, welcome!!!

I've noticed that too. No one on the forums has struck to me as an asshole, so it's all good :D

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

welcome to DD, keep clear of the brass section, thats where all the baddies are hiding

br4nzilla
br4nzilla
Posted at

This community rockeths many a pair of boxers. Welcome!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Welcome to Drunkduck. Your comic looks very sharp and crisp for a newbie, which is awesome. Plus, the writing is….interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.