Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hiya! Obviously, I'm new :D

Kaylove
Kaylove
Posted at

Hello there, my name is Kayla and I come from a little land called New Zealand :D
My friend Helen has been pestering me for ages to write a webcomic, so I wracked my brains and came up with this : http://www.drunkduck.com/CherryBANG_Princess/

Onto me: I'm 19 years old, live with my boyfriend and our two cats n00bie and duzz, and I enjoy drawing and painting all sorts of things, which you can see here if you're interested enough : http://www.littlegrimlin.deviantart.com, playing RPG games, watching anime, reading manga (my favorite is NANA) and playing DDR. My favorite band is Adam and the Ants, which I have been so happy to find that there is a comic based on them hosted on this website :D!!
I am also interested in makeup and fashion design :) though I have NO idea what career path i want to follow ^_^'

K thats me
:D

Posted at

Welcome Newy :)
i welcome you with a free labtop!

Posted at

Welcome to DD Kayla.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Kayla.

We have a ton of people from your neck of the woods, me…I'm from Texas–much older, live with my husband and we had cats at one time…but they got too uppity, so had to go. Best of luck with the comic.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Hey there, and welcome to the D! The box of complementary meat is right over there, help yourself to anything you'd like.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Hallo, ye from New Zealand! Checked out a page and it's gorgeous–not crazy about the giant heads, but I'm fairly sure that's a stylistic attribute. Hope you grow as a comic artist and don't die from the sleep deprivation!

Posted at

Hello, welcome to the duck, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please don't hesitate to call the front desk to request pillows or extra towels.

:D

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Please don't hesitate to call the front desk to request pillows or extra towels.

How come everytime I call the front desk they tell me to take my meat and shove it?

Posted at

Please don't hesitate to call the front desk to request pillows or extra towels.

How come everytime I call the front desk they tell me to take my meat and shove it?

Dude, just be glad they don't tell you to do with your meat what they told me…I'm still recovering from that injury. :P

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Dude, just be glad they don't tell you to do with your meat what they told me…I'm still recovering from that injury. :P

That wasn't the front desk…that was my prank call.

Posted at

You rat bastard. Why…why did I listen to you?!?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

You rat bastard. Why…why did I listen to you?!?

You can't help it…it's my endless wit and charm. Also, prohypnol.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

lulz lulz
Thankyou for the welcomes :D

You're welcome.

lol irony

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.