Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Togepi
Togepi
Posted at

Hi my account name is togepi. and I am new to making comics so.. I really want you to comment about my comic, pokemon journeys it has a pokemon on it (crocnaw)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Sorry, but I can't comment on your comic…

Posted at

Welcome… Good day to you…

…I can't comment on the comic either…

Posted at

Welcome!

Got a selection of GOOD things on sale, Stranger…

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Togepi. Just yesterday when my husband was getting ready for work, there was nothing on but Pokemon; so we left it on in the background. We decided that the VERY first Halloween after we have a kid (we don't have any now, but soon…I say that every year, of course) we are dressing up as Jessie and James and we're goin' to dress "the baby" as Meowth. Hope your new comic is as great as the show!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

we're goin' to dress "the baby" as Meowth.
CHILD ABUSE.

Posted at

CHILD ABUSE.

Either that or BANK ROBBERS.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Togepi. Just yesterday when my husband was getting ready for work, there was nothing on but Pokemon; so we left it on in the background. We decided that the VERY first Halloween after we have a kid (we don't have any now, but soon…I say that every year, of course) we are dressing up as Jessie and James and we're goin' to dress "the baby" as Meowth. Hope your new comic is as great as the show!

More info. than necessary.

================================

Hi.

Togepi
Togepi
Posted at

I am not even old of enough to drive…

hEhehe :gem:

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hi, pokemon!

I mean togepi.

Posted at

Join the club.

Togepi
Togepi
Posted at

What do i need to improve my comic?

Posted at

well… learn to use MS paint or whatever you're using…

eh, I dunno what else…

Posted at

Don't use sprites with MSpaint like that…

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

CHILD ABUSE.

No not child abuse….

Mass murder.

Posted at

… I could drive, if I had my license. But I'm too lazy to get it, and probably can't afford the insurance anyway.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, welcome would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

Welcome, welcome would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

If he dosn't want it can i have it?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

hells why not

Posted at

You know what…For anyone who responded to my post other than Togepi, I wasn't really talking to YOU now was I? At least I tried to say something welcoming and obviously, extend a hand of acceptance and appreciation for his/her chosen interests. Instead of some cut and paste welcome message that is suppose to be cryptically funny but is in fact stale and offputting, or even worse…insulting.

Where do you bunch of comic geeks get off raggin' on this kid or me for likin' Pokemon. Shame on you. If you didn't catch 'em all, then you got every back issue of X-Men or own every variant of Hans Solo ever made, you get the gist. Now, don't make me take out my spankin' cane. So back off.

So, welcome again Togepi…I'm obviously old enough to drive and I'd be happy to give your comic a glance, expect comments on page…not forum.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You know what…For anyone who responded to my post other than Togepi, I wasn't really talking to YOU now was I? At least I tried to say something welcoming and obviously, extend a hand of acceptance and appreciation for his/her chosen interests. Instead of some cut and paste welcome message that is suppose to be cryptically funny but is in fact stale and offputting, or even worse…insulting.

Where do you bunch of comic geeks get off raggin' on this kid or me for likin' Pokemon. Shame on you. If you didn't catch 'em all, then you got every back issue of X-Men or own every variant of Hans Solo ever made, you get the gist. Now, don't make me take out my spankin' cane. So back off.
;_;

Marital', if you were being serious that would have been hurtful

Posted at

;_;

Marital', if you were being serious that would have been hurtful

'Ya think? Truth hurts baby, now give me a drink of that cola and squish some lemon in it for me. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

You got it bubba. Cold Hot Cola with Hammer Crushed lemon for all

Posted at

You got it bubba. Cold Hot Cola with Hammer Crushed lemon for all

To our health!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.