Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hmm...

Posted at

Well, hello, I'm DialgaLover, DL for short.
Uh…that's about it.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You do look kinda short but we still welcome you to the mighty Duck! Pixels or no, there is lots of goodness here. Oh, and if you get offered a cola in this thread, go for it… hmmmm… yummy goodness

Posted at

The Mighty Duck, are we a hockey team now? Or did Disney buy us out? Anyhow welcome to the Inebriated Mallard DL, The Cola is delicious as Aghammer said and every new comer gets one!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Yes, you must change all of your characters from cool to Disney-based.. I think Mickey Mouse and Donald would work well in your comic Shroom!

Posted at

What's this? New developments as platinum hits the fan?

I'm not sure I'll be much use on the team, what with my lack of physical form. I suppose I could haunt the locker room, although it's not really my thing; Amanda may be better suited - she's still looking for a lifeboat companion.

I'll have to consider my options, but don't consider yours DialgaLover: just down that cola and embrace the Duck!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Now, now kids - be nice to our newbie. Encouraging cola use…I swear, you're just as bad as crack dealers ^.^

And really, it shouldn't be this hard to find a lifeboat companion. Are people really more willing to go down with the ship than join me? *cries miserably*

Also, umm, hello DL! Nice to have you around!

Posted at

Welcome! Yes, I see we're now in the tryouts for our very own hockey team. Interesting….

Well, I'm already going for the position of cute and lovable mascot, so no one else can have that vital post! I get to wear a costume with a big head and everything! Oh joy! 8D

And really, it shouldn't be this hard to find a lifeboat companion. Are people really more willing to go down with the ship than join me? *cries miserably*

Amanda, take heart! I will gladly be your lifeboat companion. Spending time alone together…at sea…in a tiny little raft…. Hmm, my mind is going places it shouldn't. Perhaps we ought to reconsider this arraignment. :P

Posted at

Mickey and Donald in the YO! Universe?! I may have to consider this idea, although if I were to choose any Disney Character to add it may have to be Baloo and Louie (think they'd fit in a little better) or Sora…(is he Disney or SquareEnix? Perhaps a little of both?)

Posted at

Hello new person, I too am new.

Would you like to be friends and fight wolves together?

Posted at

Hi, DialgaLover! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.