Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hmm... suppose I should reintroduce myself, since it's been years...

Net
Net
Posted at

Heh, well, I'm Net, and I've been with the Duck since 2006, though I've been a lurker for the most part for a VERY long time. I'm a writer, and I've been writing for longer than most of you have probably been alive.

… yes, I'm resigned to the fact that I'm an old fart.

I'm happily married with an 8 year old son and 2 month old daughter, and have been making comics and been involved in the webcomic world since Jan 1st, 2005. Everything else about me would likely bore the HECK out of you. :)

I've recently (as in, this month) made the move to come to the Duck full time… because honestly, when compared to most places around the webcomic world… the Duck seems to be the most active.

Empty forums make me sad. :(

Oh, and in case anyone's curious, my avatar is a naga. That's all I can think of. :)

>Net

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Net! I've been seeing you around the boards a lot lately, and I really appreciate your insight on things. I'm glad you've made the full move here - the Duck is a wonderful place and, somewhat surprisingly, populated by intelligent people - with a few exceptions, of course, but what can you do?

So welcome, officially. I remember reading Tales when it was a few pages old, but somehow I lost track of it. I'll hop back to it fairly soon though, have no doubt.

Posted at

Welcome back Net. As you've noticed no doubt, age doesn't mean much on these boards, because it's all about being friendly and helping one another out. I'm approaching fifty-three and have 'friends' on these forums that are in their teens and I DO frequently take advice from them. I think that's pretty cool, when all is said and done. I think that the cartoonist that does Magical Misfits is slightly older than me, but that's about it.

Again, welcome back!

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Well ello Net~
As I told someone before you, lurking can be dangerous, glad to see you've decided to join us forum dwellers. =D

Empty forums make me sad as well. :(

Posted at

Hi.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.