Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

How do you do your comic?

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Basically, I draw a bunch of pages in pencil and scan them. After that, I start editing them in Photoshop. Eventually… EVENTUALLY… they get published.

Freux
Freux
Posted at

Weeell.. I have this little sketchbook. I sketch out the page, which takes between 15 minutes and 3 hours, then do it again on a giant piece of bristol paper. Then I ink. Yay sharpies! ( I don't ink with sharpies I ink with micron. I'm just that professional. ;P )After lamenting over the crooked panel lines, I ink and scan and take between 2 and 4 hours (depending on how well i like the page. if it looks bad, most of that time is spent lamenting) to slap some grey color all over it. Then I sprinkle a little text everywhere ( sometimes too much ) and then I pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. ( I'm too dumb to preheat, usually )

Posted at

Yeah, I'm gonna lock this or something. Sorry dude. :) I'd just move it but we'd still have double threads.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.