Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

How many times can I do this?

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Well, Welcome BACK!!!

Not that i knew you were here before, but hey! Welcome none the less!

Posted at

It feels nice to have you back Green_Tangerine, and I'm glad your hand has healed. Is that something they do every term? Slice open each right palm and hold them together to seal a blood pact? At my school we used to trade bubblegum cards, but this has so much more drama and romance, don't you think? I quiver in restless admiration.

You'll find most of our party will be writing to you from England today: we're all on a fishing trip and we'd love you to join us. If all goes well, we'll have Trout for supper and if it doesn't, we'll have so many precious memories, captured by Renga and his dire electrical devices.

Do you ever get the feeling that…. someone's watching?

Posted at

Blood pact? If only.

I was digging a hole at the base of a tree, and, if I remember correctly, I said "this isn't safe, let me do it" to my friend right before I smashed my hand on a nail that was sticking out of the trunk. Fun times!

And yes, we're always being watched. Always.

Posted at

Hello, welcome back. I remember you, yay!

I'd write more but my internets is being shitty and I don't how long I've got before I'm kicked off again.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back to the duck!

Posted at

Welcome home! Gosh, it's great to have you back. And lookie here! Guys, guys! Signal Renga, call in Amanda, tell Aghammer to get off the couch, I've found Custard Trout!

Green_Tangerine, your return has blessed us (or cursed us depending on how you look at it) with the return of one of our own. For that we will all be in your debt (or, depending again on your attitude towards old Custard, make us hate you forever).

Seriously though, I'm glad your hand has healed. I'm sure you'll be back in the groove in no time. :)

Posted at

Hey, I remember you too! Welcome back to DrunkDuck, Green_Tangerine! :) Well, I'll be darned; you've found Custard Trout! Wow, they don't call you the Ducktective for nothing! Thank you! I knew his absence was too good to last! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! And just when I was starting to enjoy myself here in England! Well, have fun making comics here, Green_Tangerine, and ignore my ubiquitous, dustlike nanocameras! ;) Hey, everybody! We're going back to DrunkDuck; Green_Tangerine found Custard! C'mon! We'll take my flying cloud! Hop on!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Wow, Green, you found our missing Custard Trout! Full credits to you and Steely ^.^ *hops on Renga's magic cloud* This is the only way to travel. Ohhhhhh yeah.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Orange is back too!
The combined Vitamin C power of oranges and tangerines is almost overwhelming. Mmm, citrus.

Posted at

Welcome back! It's been a bloody pain for me to come back but I hope you ease yourself in with the utmost comfort! A healed hand is a much needed tool to pump out the comics, yes?

;-)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Hey look, another recovering TDaholic.

Posted at

Welcome back! I see Custard Trout is back too, and here I am stuck in England… oh well I kind of like it here.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

iMimi
iMimi
Posted at

Orange is back too!
The combined Vitamin C power of oranges and tangerines is almost overwhelming. Mmm, citrus.
AND CUSTARD MMYES

TGP
TGP
Posted at

I seem to be behind the curve….

BUT HI THERE! *waves*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.