Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

How Unfortunate Wants Your Characters (For a cameo)

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Hello Duckies. J. Gib here. As some of you may already know, I'm the writer/artist of How Unfortunate.

In the middle of February, I'll be starting a new chapter. It will involve the main characters, Steve and Luke, on a road trip of sorts. And I was thinking of having some cameo appearences from various characters from the Drunk Duckverse.

If I can have permission to use your character(s). Please reply in this thread or PQ me. Make sure to add a link to your site and which character(s) you would like to see make a cameo. No Sprites (Nothing personal, I just can't do them) or characters that don't belong to or are not copyrighted to you.

Thanks!!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

You can use any of mine, from any of my comics (most likely GIADC (in my sig)), but don't feel obligated!

xanos
xanos
Posted at

hmmn… I'd like to know what you mean… you see I like your art and it'd be cool to see my characters done by you but… my characters are all fantasy oriented… "how unfortunate" is kinda in modern day stuff… soooooo… ??

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

hmmn… I'd like to know what you mean… you see I like your art and it'd be cool to see my characters done by you but… my characters are all fantasy oriented… "how unfortunate" is kinda in modern day stuff… soooooo… ??

Well, without giving away too much info on the next story. Something will happen that will make it possible for any character to appear. Regardless of where your webcomic is set (Past, present, future, fantasy, reality, etc.). So I'll take all that are interested. (Except sprites, because I can't do them).

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

did you get my PQ? huh…wel in case ya didnt. you can use Bones,Puke, Charlette and/or Jack. one of em, two of em, three of em,all of em, whatever suites ya.
they're from Putrid Meat which can be found here: http://www.drunkduck.com/PUTRID_MEAT/
lemme know if you use em.thanks.

Posted at

You can use anything from my comic if you like
The link's in my sig

Posted at

I don't mind, the link is in my signature. Though, I've only had three characters even show up so far. PQ me if you'd like to use or know anything more about them.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

You can use some of mine if you like. ^_^

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

You can use The Humongous if you want, I'd love to see more if him in other people's styles. Plus, he's a big monkey in a top hat! Who doesn't love a big monkey in a top hat? Commies, that's who. You're not a commie, are you?

http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Wasteland_Circus

JRarts
JRarts
Posted at

They aren't very popular yet but you are free to use any of the members on my Night Shift cast, link is on my sig.

Posted at

Looks like you're probably full but I'm always up for cameos. If you got room you can use any Wakon Yosai characters.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. The new chapter will start next week, and the first of the cameos should be starting soon after. I'll PQ you when your characters are making their cameo.

Its not too late to join in. If you want your character(s) to make a cameo in HU. Just send me a PQ or post right here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.