Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Howdy everyone!

Posted at

I recently descovered DrunkDuck! and am excited to be here. I'm looking forward to viewing as many works as I can, and plan to contribute as well! Cya'round. =)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello, hope you enjoy the many comics around here!

Posted at

Welcome! This is the place to be if you like comics. If you like other things, such as pie or leprechauns, may I suggest another website?

But regardless, enjoy your stay here and remember that there are two help sub-forums in case you need them. You could also PQ one of us and ask directly; most of us are helpful enough, and nice enough, to work through your problems. :)

Posted at

Howdy, Detronavitch! My name is RengaaaaAAAAAAAAH!!!! WHAT'S THAT HORRIBLE THING ON YOUR AVATAR?!!!!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Detronavich - welcome to the forums! You've managed to distract Renga with your icon - good job. Now I've taken his weather machine, and all will be right with the world. *sets the temperature to 45 degrees F* Ah yes. Perfect.

Posted at

Hi, Detronavich - welcome to the forums! You've managed to distract Renga with your icon - good job. Now I've taken his weather machine, and all will be right with the world. *sets the temperature to 45 degrees F* Ah yes. Perfect.

What the–!? Hey! I've just been foiled! Hey, amanda! Gimme back my weather machine this instant! I said–ah, you can keep it; I don't want it anymore. That thing's an unreliable bucket of bolts that always malfunctions and never fails to backfire on its operator. Have fun with it; I know I did! Not! Besides, that contrivance was all a front for my true implement of evil–my Picelo (Picture Element Obliterating) Bomb, which I shall detonate on this very forum on my 100th post! Who knows what will happen or which topic it will go off on? Yes, everything I've put into this convoluted scheme is finally culminating to my triumph! lol! Oh, and don't forget to warn every new member that comes here; it's gonna be a blast! :evil:

Orange
Orange
Posted at

What the–!? Hey! I've just been foiled! Hey, amanda! Gimme back my weather machine this instant! I said–ah, you can keep it; I don't want it anymore. That thing's an unreliable bucket of bolts that always malfunctions and never fails to backfire on its operator. Have fun with it; I know I did! Not! Besides, that contrivance was all a front for my true implement of evil–my Picelo (Picture Element Obliterating) Bomb, which I shall detonate on this very forum on my 100th post! Who knows what will happen or which topic it will go off on? Yes, everything I've put into this convoluted scheme is finally culminating to my triumph! lol! Oh, and don't forget to warn every new member that comes here; it's gonna be a blast! :evil:
Um.
k.

Posted at

Thanks for the welcome. Lots of cool stuff here!

Howdy, Detronavitch! My name is RengaaaaAAAAAAAAH!!!! WHAT'S THAT HORRIBLE THING ON YOUR AVATAR?!!!!

It's a Poofron. Cute ain't he. If it's too hidious for younger viewers, I can change it.

albone
albone
Posted at

Welcome!

Aren't you glad you helped Amanda take control of the world by stealing Manga's weather machine? This dimension is just too tore up.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

This is a DrunkDuck. It is nao yours.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.