Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Howdy y'all

Posted at

My name's Liz, and I'm new here.

So…where to begin?

I love to read high school romances, preferably of a het or lezzy nature (In other words, something I can picture myself in), I like comedy and some action. The story and character development are the most important parts of a comic, though, and they will drive me to love even comics that, if based on genre alone, I'd otherwise never look twice at.

I seem to be under permanent temporary employment as of the last few monthes. Some people find making friends with me a pain with the sometimes-hectic schedule. In my spare time, I love reading books and webcomics, and often enough manga as well. I watch anime too, but a little less often. As with web comics, I favor more romantic stories.

And for any who might possibly be curious, my avatar as of this writing is Tokiha Mai from My-HiME, one of my favorite manga and anime series.

Being new, I don't have a comic myself. It's doubtful I ever will either. I can write stories and scripts and such, but I have no real artistic talent. It's all fair enough though, it leaves me with a little more time to see what wonderful stories are being put up around here.

Thanks for reading, and it's nice to be here. Hope I didn't bore everyone to tears.

Liz

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Liz - welcome to the Duck ^.^ Based on some of your preferences for webcomics/stories, I highly recommend Simply Sarah. There are tons more great comics, but I think you'll particularly enjoy this one.

Posted at

Oh hello Liz. Welcome to Place.

Being new, I don't have a comic myself. It's doubtful I ever will either. I can write stories and scripts and such, but I have no real artistic talent.

The ratio of writers to artists on this site is about 5:1. It's even more mismatched if you only count artists who can actually draw worth a damn.

Posted at

Hi, Liz - welcome to the Duck ^.^ Based on some of your preferences for webcomics/stories, I highly recommend Simply Sarah. There are tons more great comics, but I think you'll particularly enjoy this one.

I actually signed up after sitting through and reading the whole thing (to date) yesterday evening. I wanted to leave a comment and all so I joined. After that, I took a look around and figured it wouldn't hurt to stick it out a little while. :)

Oh hello Liz. Welcome to Place.

Being new, I don't have a comic myself. It's doubtful I ever will either. I can write stories and scripts and such, but I have no real artistic talent.

The ratio of writers to artists on this site is about 5:1. It's even more mismatched if you only count artists who can actually draw worth a damn.

I know, it's not hard to figure that much out. I'm not trying to really advertise myself or anything anyways. But if there's a chance someone might see it and find themselves curious, then I figured it doesn't hurt to have a little something out there.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to be here. :)

Posted at

Hello.

And to attempt to get out of my habit of one word posts in this forum, Hello there.

Posted at

If you want to try out the impossible task of finding an artist, you can check out the Networking & Community projects.

Posted at

If you want to try out the impossible task of finding an artist, you can check out the Networking & Community projects.

Thanks, I just may try that soon. :)

But this is an introduction thread…I should probably stop posting here soon. It's been nice getting such a welcome from y'all though.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I'll just say welcome too! Hope you enjoy it here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.