Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Howdy.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Hello everyone. My name is David Guidry and I'm a free-lance writer who's been writing horror and sci-fi stories since my teens. It was only about a little over a year ago that I started writing scripts for a comic, and even more recent that I found an artist to illustrate them. Me and my friend have just started posting our comic, All Saints: www.drunkduck.com/All_Saints,and it is my very first attempt at comic writing.

Anyway, it took me a long time to finally decide to use drunkduck as a host, after dealing with weeks of frustration on 2 other sites.
I'll be cruising the forums every now and then, and I hope I can give and receive what advice I can for any other users in need of a good story element or a nice plot device or any other help with writing a better script.

See you all around.

~Dave

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome oh numbered one. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

At least seven is a lucky number!

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Dave.

I'm Lynn Allen. I'm also a freelance writer, who tends to end up with horror and sci-fi stories, even if they don't start that way. My husband and I do a cute little single-panel comic, we will probably be coming out with our first comic book towards, years end…I'm too much the perfectionist.

I was careful when choosing a site to host and play on, you could most assuridly do worse than "The Duck." Catch you in the forums.

(Every time I see the name, Dave…I start singing, "These are the Dave's I know" from Kid's in the Hall. Just thought I'd share.)

Posted at

Hello welcome to drunk duck community hope you like it

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Meat and welcomes to ye, newb!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.