Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Huzzah, I have arrived.

tamlynn
tamlynn
Posted at

Hello, everyone!
I'm tamlynn, Tam or Lynn for short, and I'm new here! Obviously, or I wouldn't be doing an intro post. I'm more of a writer than an artist–my drawings are rather mediocre, and I can't draw a background to save my life–so you won't be seeing anything by me up on here until I find someone willing to collaborate with me. (Nudges artists towards my thread in Networking and Community)

Anyway, I'm a fantasy writer stuck in a frustratingly realistic little town, I love reading comics, both western and manga, although manga is more available around here, so I tend to read a bit more of that. I'm already loving Drunk Duck, and I'm sure this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. And…that's it! Thanks for reading!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Cthulhu: GET AN AVATAR PUNY HUMAN!

Me: Be nice to the new blood…

Posted at

Yeah, I thought I was the only one that used Huzzah, don't believe me…

I very rarely admit to my level of Geekdom…It's really bad and I 'kinda got a rep (wow, I sound like Danny Zuko…) anyway, I am a huge Buffy fan and to stress my point in a forum I made this graphic…Thought you might get a kick out of it…Unless you never watched Buffy, which if that is the case go buy it now.

Dadia
Dadia
Posted at

I can't draw a background to save my life

Don't worry.
I don't even use them!

I've only been here about 2 months, but welcome!
:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.