Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I am a comment whore.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

wut do you mean ? on the frum or on other peoples comic pagrs ?
i have made far more comments than i receive on my comic

lothar
lothar
Posted at

funny i just calculated that i have almost 2,000 comints on my one comic and close to 1,000,000 hits , so thats roughly 1 comet per 500 page hits . must be robots

same
same
Posted at

funny i just calculated that i have almost 2,000 comints on my one comic and close to 1,000,000 hits , so thats roughly 1 comet per 500 page hits . must be robots

I mean i like getting comments on my comics i mean. And lol. I can see that. And i used to secretly read your comics when i was 15 XD.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

I really wish I can get a lot of comments as well
At least about the same amount as The Original one(few thousand a page)
hahahha , yea , AT LEAST !

Posted at

If I like a comic, even if I don't favourite it, I'll leave a comment just to show that I appretiate their hard work. So yeah, I'm a bit of a comment whore in that sense. In the sense that you actually meant, not so much. I mean, I definitely like comments and wish for more but I don't really need them. I'll be drawing comics whether they're read or not.

Posted at

Really? I just glance over a comic page and say to myself, "well this is an awesome page" and I don't comment or even rate ever. I just move on to another page or comment or Stumble! for a while because I really don't care about the self-esteem of others.

Stellar
Stellar
Posted at

Really? I just glance over a comic page and say to myself, "well this is an awesome page" and I don't comment or even rate ever. I just move on to another page or comment or Stumble! for a while because I really don't care about the self-esteem of others.

You must be one of the robots lothar mentioned XD

I almost always leave ratings on comics I read ^_^
When it comes to my own comic, I care more about pageviews >.> it shows people are at least taking the time to glance at my comic =D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You must be one of the robots lothar mentioned XD
Yup. That's our mecha ^^

Posted at

all i get are worthless blank comments with a "5" attached. like that means any damn thing to me. that's easily a hundred times more annoying to me that the periodic anonymous failure trying to troll my comic.

what i get for making a comic, i guess.

Posted at

If I like a comic, even if I don't favourite it, I'll leave a comment just to show that I appretiate their hard work. So yeah, I'm a bit of a comment whore in that sense. In the sense that you actually meant, not so much. I mean, I definitely like comments and wish for more but I don't really need them. I'll be drawing comics whether they're read or not.

This.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.